Maintenance Person Required
Picturedrome Cinemas takes pride in our appearance. We require a Maintenance Person to ensure all maintenance issues are addressed as expediently as possible.
- Duties include decorating, carpentry and general maintenance plumbing
- Adhere to safety regulations such things as working at heights and C.O.S.H.H.
- Ability to finish work to a high standard and leave the job in a clean and tidy manner.
- To have a pro- active approach to addressing tasks and potential issues.
- Ability to work independently or within a team.
- The hours will be carried out in the early mornings before the site opens.
- Work flexible hours where required.
- Local candidate preferred (within 8 miles of the Cinema)
- Ideally will be on call in case of maintenance emergencies.
Closing date: 5pm, 7th December 2017. Your application form must be submitted by this time to ensure you are considered for the position
Hours – 10 per week Pay - £8.50 per hour
To apply please email your application form to – email@example.com